You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Employer Warehouse & shipping department (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: all business units
We are looking for you in order to support the team of our GEORG warehouse and shipping department.
- acceptance of goods incl. working on accompanying documents and marking of goods
- professional storage and retrieval of components
- picking and provision of materials on time as well as proper packaging, labelling and loading of goods to be shipped
- complaint about faulty/damaged or incorrectly delivered goods
- independent recording of material movements in our ERP system
- transport work within warehouses and assembly halls
- control and maintenance of inventories and inventory work
Your personal qualifications
- successfully completed training as a specialist for warehouse clerk or specialist for warehouse logistics
- forklift license and experience in handling industrial trucks
- license to operate with cranes
- good MS-Office knowledge
- structured, independent and reliable way of working
- good communication skills
- ability to work in a team and flexibility
We provide a creative environment on the basis of experience for decades as well as a complex product portfolio. This provides a wide scope of creativity and the opportunity of earning good money as well as a good working atmosphere. Please show us with your application that you are the right person for this job. We are looking forward to welcome you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificate (for people in employment) and last school/final reports (education, studies etc) or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.