Edge-trimming-, Inspection- and Recoiling lines
- For detection of strip surface defects by visual and automatic inspection systems
- Possibility of eliminating strip defects with or without strip tension
- Repair of coils by removal of defects and use of up-to-date welding machines
- Edge-trimming of strips with faulty edges by extremely low cutting tolerances
- Rewinding of solid coils by constant strip tension without offset
- Minimization of scrap by use of steering roll systems and strip flow systems
- Reduced power consumption by modern regenerative systems and use of drives in special power efficiency grades
- Coil weight up to 40 t
exceeding 2,100 mm
Line thickness range
between 0.1 and 6.0 mm
> 1,800 m/min
more than 300,000 t/year depending on product mix and strip material
“Modern lines must be designed to offer sustainable solutions. This is why we develop technologies for the future.”
Antonio Garcia, GEORG finishing lines division
GEORG protectionworld Life Cycle Quality Management offers our customers an all-round care-free package for the total life cycle of their machine or line. Consequently the operating costs of our lines will be reduced significantly and your profits will increase.
Any questions regarding our products or services?
Here are your personal contact persons!
Head of Sales
Head of Service